RAC Breakdown Cover
- Save up to £30 this Winter with FREE At Home and Key Replace*
- Get Roadside Cover from just £5.50 per month**
- RAC patrols fix 4 out of 5 vehicles at the roadside
RAC Breakdown Cover
Welcome to Buy Breakdown Cover, where we are dedicated to helping guide you, on which level of RAC breakdown cover, and which policy would suit your needs best.
UK Breakdown Cover
RAC offer a wide range of cover levels so you can pick the perfect package to suit your motoring needs. RAC Vehicle based Roadside cover starts from just £5.50 per month and RAC fix 4 out of 5 vehicles at the roadside.
- Cover available if you breakdown at home, on the road, or abroad
- 4 out of 5 stars on Trustpilot from over 8,000 reviews
- 92% of members would recommend RAC to their friends and family
- Britain's most experienced provider, championing motorists for 120 years
European Breakdown Cover
Buy RAC European Breakdown Cover and enjoy these benefits:
- New Comprehensive Plus European Breakdown cover from £9
- Best in market^
- 5-Star Defaqto rated cover
- Unlimited roadside assistance in Europe
- RAC will pay up to £1,000 garage labour costs (unlike any other major provider)
- Reassurance of a 24/7 English-speaking helpline
*£30 saving based on new, personal based Roadside, National Recovery, At Home, Replacement Hire Car & Key Replace on monthly payment. **Vehicle based Roadside only on an annual continuous basis. New Customers only. ^Comparisons based on the top cover levels from the AA and Green Flag.?
Breakdown cover arranged and administered by RAC Financial Services Limited (Registered No 05171817) and provided by RAC Motoring Services (Registered No 01424399) and/or RAC Insurance Ltd (Registered No 2355834). Registered in England; Registered Offices: RAC House, Brockhurst Crescent, Walsall WS5 4AW. RAC Motoring Services and RAC Financial Services Limited are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in respect of insurance mediation activities. RAC Insurance Ltd is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority.
Business breakdown provided by RAC Motoring Services Registered No 01424399 and/or RAC Insurance Ltd Registered No 2355834. Registered in England; Registered Offices: RAC House, Brockhurst Crescent, Walsall WS5 4AW. RAC Motoring Services is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. RAC Insurance Ltd is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority.