RAC Breakdown Cover
- Flash Sale Now On! Get 50% Off All Personal Based Cover Levels*
- PLUS FREE Onward Travel on selected cover levels**
- RAC Patrols fix 4 out of 5 cars at the roadside in just 30 minutes on average
Welcome to Buy Breakdown Cover
Welcome to Buy Breakdown Cover, a dedicated online service for finding your ideal level of RAC cover, so you get the best value for exactly what you need.Find your breakdown package
Buy cover online today
UK Breakdown Cover
RAC offer a wide range of cover levels so you can pick the perfect package to suit your motoring needs. RAC Vehicle based Roadside cover starts from just £4.50 per month and RAC fix 4 out of 5 vehicles at the roadside.From£2.75 per month
European Breakdown Cover
You can get European Breakdown Cover from RAC for as little as £6 a day. The cover includes European roadside assistance, as well as help towards certain costs that can be involved, such as travel while your vehicle is being repaired.From£6.00 per day
Build your own cover from £2.75 per monthFind your breakdown package
Why Choose RAC
RAC Patrols fix 4 out of 5 cars at the roadside in just 30 minutes on average
Patrol vans carry over 500 parts and tools - so RAC bring the garage to you
Attach the RAC fob to your keys and if you lose them RAC will let you know if they have been found.
RAC Breakdown Cover has been awarded a 5-Star rating by Defaqto
You will be recovered even if you’re involved in an accident†
Britain's most experienced provider, championing motorists for 120 years
*50% off applies to new, single personal based policies. Ends 7am on 22.8.19
**Free Onward Travel with Roadside & Recovery or Roadside, Recovery and At Home. New customers only
Breakdown cover arranged and administered by RAC Financial Services Limited (Registered No 05171817) and provided by RAC Motoring Services (Registered No 01424399) and/or RAC Insurance Ltd (Registered No 2355834). Registered in England; Registered Offices: RAC House, Brockhurst Crescent, Walsall WS5 4AW. RAC Motoring Services and RAC Financial Services Limited are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in respect of insurance mediation activities. RAC Insurance Ltd is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority.
Business breakdown provided by RAC Motoring Services Registered No 01424399 and/or RAC Insurance Ltd Registered No 2355834. Registered in England; Registered Offices: RAC House, Brockhurst Crescent, Walsall WS5 4AW. RAC Motoring Services is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. RAC Insurance Ltd is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority.
FREE Onward Travel offer Terms and Conditions
- Free Onward Travel available to new RAC members only and will become chargeable after the initial free period, which is:
- For monthly policies: each month you keep your policy, up to a maximum of 12 continuous months.
- For annual policies: for the first year only.
- Applicable to selected Personal and Vehicle based cover:
- Free Onward Travel with Roadside & Recovery or Roadside, Recovery and At Home.
- You must purchase RAC Breakdown cover direct from RAC by visiting www.rac.co.uk/
- Not available to members amending or renewing an existing policy or on purchases during a breakdown situation.
- Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer and may be withdrawn at any time.
- Excludes membership purchased via voucher code sites.
- No cash or other alternatives available.
- Excludes RAC Response (Blue Badge membership