- RAC breakdown cover from £37.99
- RAC fix 4 out of 5 vehicles at the roadside
- Up to £50 free fuel*
Pick the perfect breakdown package
Not sure what type or level of cover you require?
Avoid buying the wrong package, simply answer these quick questions and we will suggest the best cover for you.
Buy Breakdown Cover
Welcome to Buy Breakdown Cover where we are dedicated to helping motorists decide if they need breakdown cover, and which level of cover would suit them best.
RAC offer a wide range of cover levels so you can pick the perfect package to suit your motoring needs. RAC vehicle based Roadside cover starts from just £37.99 and RAC fix 4 out of 5 vehicles at the roadside.
- Cover available if you breakdown at home, on the road, or abroad
- RAC patrols fix 4 out of 5 vehicles at the roadside
- Discounts available on a range of breakdown products
- RAC don't just tow you to a garage, they bring the garage to you
Buy RAC European Breakdown Cover and enjoy these benefits:
- 5* Comprehensive European Breakdown cover from £7
- Cover spanning 48 European countries
- 24 hour phone access to English-speaking RAC Incident Managers
- Choose the level of cover you want from basic to comprehensive
- Cover provided for emergency roadside repairs up to £150 ***
- Tow to the nearest garage
*On a prepaid debit card with new personal Roadside and Recovery or above on annual continuous payment direct from RAC. Max. £50 available on Roadside, Recovery, At Home and Onward Travel. Offer ends 11/09/14
*** For emergency labour costs only
Breakdown provided by RAC Motoring Services Registered No 01424399 and/or RAC Insurance Ltd Registered No 2355834. Registered in England; Registered Offices: RAC House, Brockhurst Crescent, Walsall WS5 4AW. RAC Motoring Services is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. RAC Insurance Ltd is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority