RAC Breakdown Cover
- Spring Sale: Get up to £50 off*
- Get Roadside Cover from just £34.99** - Web Exclusive Price!
- RAC patrols fix 4 out of 5 vehicles at the roadside
Pick the perfect breakdown package
Not sure what type or level of cover you require?
Avoid buying the wrong package, simply answer these quick questions and we will suggest the best cover for you.Find Breakdown Cover »
Buy Breakdown Cover
Welcome to Buy Breakdown Cover, where we are dedicated to helping guide you, in which level of RAC breakdown cover, and which policy would suit your needs best.
RAC offer a wide range of cover levels so you can pick the perfect package to suit your motoring needs. RAC vehicle based Roadside cover starts from just £34.99 and RAC fix 4 out of 5 vehicles at the roadside.
- Cover available if you breakdown at home, on the road, or abroad
- 4 out of 5 stars on Trustpilot from over 6,000 reviews
- 92% of members would recommend RAC to their friends and family
- Britains most experienced provider, championing motorists for 120 years
Buy RAC European Breakdown Cover and enjoy these benefits:
- New Comprehensive Plus European Breakdown cover from £9
- The most comprehensive cover you can get ^
- 5-Star Defacto rated cover
- Unlimited roadside assistance in Europe
- RAC will pay up to £1,000 garage labour costs (unlike any other major provider)
- Reassurance of a 24/7 English-speaking helpline
*Vehicle based cover. Max saving off Roadside, Recovery, At Home, Onward Travel & European Rescue on annual continuous payment. **Vehicle based Roadside only on an annual basis. New Customers Only. ^Comparisons based on the top cover levels from the AA and Green Flag.
Breakdown cover arranged and administered by RAC Financial Services Ltd (Registered No 05171817) and provided by RAC Motoring Services (Registered No 01424399) and/or RAC Insurance Ltd (Registered No 02355834). Registered in England; Registered Offices: RAC House, Brockhurst Crescent, Walsall WS5 4AW. RAC Motoring Services and RAC Financial Services Ltd are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in respect of insurance mediation activities. RAC Insurance Ltd is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority.